Does your team struggle with any of the following?
- Limited resources for compliance with an expectation of a proactive and developed program
- Developing a compliance program that can meet the demands of the organization’s future
- Increased scrutiny for the need to have a proactive and comprehensive program, in part, due to the Department of Justice’s Compliance Officer, who is focused on ensuring programs are no longer “just on paper”
- Increased focus on the Compliance Risk Assessment process and outcomes
Join us to review important regulations and processes vital to the success of hospital Compliance Officers
QHR hospital compliance professionals and industry thought leaders come together in this intensive compliance conference to help you master compliance issues and how to mitigate risk. You will leave this course with answers to your most pressing compliance questions, as well as best practice tools and techniques to help you run an effective compliance program in your hospital. Key topics include:
- Ongoing compliance risks and mitigation strategies related to physician compensation
- Strategies related to 340B compliance
- Compliance related to TeleHealth and enforcement
- Compliance and Quality focus on Opioid Prescribing and Mitigation strategies
- Understanding the need for proactive Privacy Monitoring
- Ongoing identification and mitigation related to Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Advancing a compliance program through the maturity framework
- Advance interactive sessions related to regulatory and legal changes, compliance for clinics and physician practices
- Strategies to incentivize the Compliance Program
- The Year in Compliance Review
- Compliance Case Study
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand physician contracting and reconciliation
- Identify compliance risks and mitigation strategies across the healthcare enterprise
- Learn emerging compliance trends and enforcements
- Engage in compliance case studies and resolutions
- Revisit the foundations of a proactive compliance program and engage in more complex compliance risks over the course of the program
Who Should Attend:
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Department Directors
Tomi Hagan – Manager, Compliance, Quorum Health Resources
With a background in nursing and education, Tomi has specific insight into what ‘everyday compliance’ looks like and the importance of compliance education and training. As a program manager of Ethics, Compliance, and Risk, she gained experience managing a variety of compliance issues including claims and billing, Stark, HIPAA, and EMTALA, and she helps clients minimize risk, maximize staff commitment, and get back to the business of helping patients.
Tomi has a strong track record of developing and growing compliance programs, conducting risk assessments, building auditing and monitoring plans, and creating high-impact compliance education programs that meet government standards and ingrain a culture of compliance from top to bottom.
Need approval from your manager to register?
This letter template can help justify your trip and explain why it’s important that you attend. Customize to make it your own and send it to your supervisor.
- Day 1
November 6, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Day 2
November 7, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Quorum Conference Center
Venue Phone: 615-371-7979 or Toll-Free: 800-233-1470Address: