QHR may cancel or reschedule a classroom program at its discretion due to unforeseen circumstances. We will use reasonable efforts to notify registrants of the cancellation or rescheduled date at least thirty (30) days in advance of the original classroom program.
If QHR cancels or reschedules a classroom program, the registrant is entitled to:
- a full refund of the registration fee*, or
- the right to transfer the registration fee to the rescheduled classroom program date
You must notify customer service immediately should you be unable to attend a classroom program in which you are registered. Customer service may be reached at (800) 233-1470 or email@example.com from 8:30am – 4:30pm CST, Monday through Friday.
Due to the nature of live events, refunds of registration fees are not offered. We do offer the following:
NON-QHR AFFILIATED ATTENDEES
- If your cancellation is received fifteen (15) business days or more prior to the start of the event, we will provide a credit to your account to be used on any future eligible classroom event. This credit will be good for up to one (1) year from the date of cancellation.*
- Participant(s) who cancel less than fifteen (15) business days prior to the event start date will be considered “no shows” and will not be eligible for a registration fee credit.*
QHR AFFILIATED ATTENDEES
- Select QHR classroom programs are included in QHR affiliate contracts and may not have up-front registration fees. However, QHR affiliates will be assessed a fee of $150.00 for cancellation within fifteen (15) business days of the event. This fee is charged to offset the hard costs incurred by QHR for meals and course materials.*
- For classroom programs which incur paid registration fees for affiliated attendees, the same non-affiliated attendee cancellation policy applies.
*QHR will not be responsible for refunding any travel related expenses in the event of a classroom program cancellation or rescheduling, so please plan accordingly when making travel arrangements.