Manager, Clinical and Operational Improvement
As a registered nurse and with leadership roles in Quality, Risk, Compliance, and Privacy, Cathy brings years of hands-on experience to her role as a consultant.
How can we help?
Cathy is skilled in change management and leadership as she has led corporate initiatives to streamline reporting processes, implemented reliability strategies across 100+ surgery centers, and consolidated reporting processes to hospital Committees and Boards.
With a focus on education and continuous improvement, Cathy helps clients transform clinical operations through successful Accreditation and CMS surveys, re-design of Quality teams and departments, improved documentation and coding, and implementation of Lean strategies to improve efficiencies in a variety of hospital settings.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Clinical Documentation Improvement
Lean Six Sigma
- Risk / Quality / Patient Safety Consultant
- Compliance / Privacy Officer
- Registered Nurse / Nurse Supervisor
- Master of Science, Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of Phoenix
- Associate of Science, Nursing
Indiana University Kokomo
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- American College of Health Care Executives
- American Society of Healthcare Risk Managers
- National Association for Healthcare Quality