Senior Consultant, Revenue Cycle
More than three decades of healthcare experience.
Dan uses his first-hand knowledge of revenue cycle and patient financial services to help client hospitals achieve net revenue improvement. He is experienced in developing new AR performance measures, creating and redesigning revenue cycle teams, and developing action plans for PFS process improvement, and guides hospitals through assessments and implementations to increase cash, reduce A/R days, and increase patient satisfaction.
A published writer and passionate educator, Dan conducts seminars and workshops to empower hospitals and health centers to establish or revive their revenue cycle teams.
- HFMA Magazine, "What's Your Magic Number"
- AAHAM Annual National Institute
- HFMA Regional and State Meetings
- AAHAM State Meetings
- Rural Health Association Annual Meeting
- Quorum Health Resources' Case Management Director Boot Camp
- Quorum Health Resources' Financial Officer Career Development Program
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Accounts Receivable Analysis
A/R Performance Improvement
Patient Access Consulting
Patient Accounts Consulting
Revenue Cycle Reengineering
Training & Education