Senior Consultant, Revenue Cycle
More than three decades of healthcare experience.
Dan uses his first-hand knowledge of revenue cycle and patient financial services to assist client hospitals in developing “best practice” AR performance measures and processes, creating and redesigning revenue cycle teams, and developing action plans for PFS process improvement.
His guidance provides hospitals with the ability to increase cash, reduce A/R days, and increase patient satisfaction. Dan is just as passionate about education and conducts seminars and workshops to empower hospitals and health centers to increase net revenue and avoid low performing Accounts Receivable and Revenue Cycle.
- HFMA Magazine, "What's Your Magic Number"
- AAHAM Annual National Institute
- HFMA Regional and State Meetings
- AAHAM State Meetings
- Rural Health Association Annual Meeting
- Quorum Health Resources' Case Management Director Boot Camp
- Quorum Health Resources' Financial Officer Career Development Program
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Accounts Receivable Analysis
A/R Performance Improvement
Patient Access Consulting
Patient Accounts Consulting
Revenue Cycle Team Creation/Reengineering
Training & Education