Senior Vice President
Jody has over 41 years experience in healthcare.
How can we help?
Jody has over 41 years experience in healthcare that includes Public Accounting as well as positions within the hospital industry that includes Reimbursement Specialist, Internal Auditor, Chief Financial Officer, Facility Chief Executive Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer for two multi hospital organizations.
Prior to joining QHR, Jody worked for health systems that included general acute hospitals, psychiatric and inpatient rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes, urgent care centers, retail pharmacy and ambulatory surgery centers. He also has 20 years experience as adjunct instructor in Accounting and Business for two universities in Alabama.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Critical Access Hospital Management
Healthcare Financial Management
Board & Medical Staff Relations
- Regional Care Hospital Partners, Florence, AL
- Shoals Hospital, Shoals, AL
Interim President and CEO, Interim Administrator
- Coffee Health Group, Florence, AL
- Baptist Health, Montgomery, AL
Interim President and CEO, SVP, CFO, Assistant CFO, Internal Auditor
- Baptist Health, Nashville, TN
- Ernst & Ernst, Nashville, TN
Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science/Accounting
Magna Cum Laude
David Lipscomb College
- Board of Directors of the Alpha Center
- Board of Directors of AGAPE
- Served on numerous Alabama Medicaid task forces
- Served two terms as RVP for HFMA, the Alabama chapter for Healthcare Financial Manager