Vice President, Finance
Sam has more than 35 years experience as a healthcare financial manager in both for-profit and not-for-profit hospitals and health systems.
How can we help?
Sam is a seasoned professional with expertise in hospital operations, finance, and accounting, revenue enhancement, cost reduction, debt financing, managed care, financial analysis and feasibility, and multi-facility management. Much of Sam's experience has been as Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Finance for rural and community hospitals. He has also served as Vice President of Finance - Hospital Division for a for-profit, urban healthcare system. Sam is currently part of a regional team and serves hospital clients in eight states providing financial monitoring, oversight, advisory services, and other assistance as needed.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Budgeting and Strategic Planning
Multi Facility Management
- USMD, Inc.
- East Texas Medical Center
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center (QHR)
- Brazosport Regional Medical Center (QHR)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Middle Tennessee State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- American Institute of CPAs