There’s no question about it- grants and funding boost a hospital’s operation and assists the community it serves; however, it can sometimes feel like a mystery how to obtain needed support. QHR Health has an unwavering commitment to strengthen independent community healthcare and has created resources to aid hospitals in accessing funding.
QHR Health’s Ed Mitchell will be sharing exciting information about two new unique services developed to serve your communities. Join us to learn how QHR Health provides pathways to public funding as well as philanthropic giving through our foundation.
Areas of Focus:
- QHR Health Grant Resource Center – Grant Management and Funding Resources
- Grant readiness
- Funding priorities
- Grant writing and program management
- QHR Cares Foundation – Philanthropic and Charitable Support for Healthier Communities
- Social Determinants of Health
Who Should Attend:
- Board Members
- Grant Writers
- Hospital Administrators
- Community Outreach Coordinators