In today’s increasingly complex world, the need for behavioral health services has reached a record high. As we work to address these needs in our communities, the behavioral health care industry must take a holistic approach to bring together, and share, scarce resources. Through coordination, consolidation, and partnerships, we can create networks designed to deliver a full continuum of behavioral health services.
Join Keith Jackson, Vice President of Behavioral Health Services, on January 21 to gain new perspectives on how to conduct a behavioral health community needs assessment; as well as how to identify critical needs and issues through systematic, comprehensive data collection and analysis.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of conducting an epidemiological study that compares prevalence of mental health and addiction conditions to available services in the region.
- Learn how to conduct an inventory of existing mental health and addiction providers and programs.
- How to assess the capacity of providers to deliver mental health and addiction services, and how individual organizations function and work together to accomplish sustainable service delivery.
- How to assess mental health and addiction needs perceived by referral sources, providers, patients, and members of the community.
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital C-Suite, Leadership
- Behavioral Health Payers
- Behavioral Health Providers