Alcohol and substance use services are identified as one of the top five community health needs based on CHNAs. More often, the need for alcohol and substance use services rank in the top 1 or 2. Medical assisted treatment services are desperately needed, however considerations for implementing an inpatient medical detoxification program can seem daunting.
Join Keith Jackson, Vice President of Behavioral Health Services, as he outlines what Critical Access Hospitals need to know. Gain new perspectives on how to change a culture, understanding substance use disorders, and the steps to implementing an inpatient medical detoxification program. We will identify implementation timelines, barriers, and constraints, and discuss admissions and reimbursement expectations.
- Gain a better understanding of substance use disorders
- Gain insight on how to change a culture
- Understand project scope and implementation timelines
- Learn how to impact hospital revenue
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital C-Suite, Leadership
- Board Members
- Direct Care Providers