It’s important for leaders to explore ways to improve how their organizations function. Whether it’s workforce efficiency or financial operations, it’s necessary for leaders to continually seek ways to better services and capabilities – all of which affect the bottom line. This is where the Lean Transformation model comes in. The process aims to maximize benefits in a certain area and identify wasteful processes to remove or improve upon. However, lean improvements do not always last or live up to the hype. In fact, around 70% of Lean Transformation programs fail.
This webinar will explain why Lean programs can fail, as well as offer proven tips to help you lead a successful Lean Transformation and how to eliminate much of the frustration associated with improvements not sustaining or gaining traction. You will gain the knowledge necessary to avoid the most common pitfalls when leading a Lean Transformation and understand how to successfully implement Lean principles and methodologies in your organization.
Participants will learn:
- The “why” and “what”
- Various options for starting a Lean Transformation
- Steps to kick off a successful Lean Transformation
- Lean leader’s roles and responsibilities
- Common pitfalls when leading a Lean Transformation
- What to expect, benefits and challenges
- Examine documented improvements from Lean Transformations
- Understanding Lean as a people transformation (cultural change required)
- Where Kaizen (Lean Rapid Improvement Events) comes into play
Who Should Attend: