A disconnected organization struggles with differing levels of performance, variation in safety and quality, stressed employees, inconsistency between shifts, and trouble sustaining improvements. Incorporating Lean 5S and Standard Work into an organization has shown to improve performance consistency – resulting in significant improvements in productivity, safety, and quality. These powerful tools can help you increase organizational pride, decrease wasted time and energy, and alleviate patient and staff frustration.
Join QHR Health’s Terry Norris for this 1-hour webinar outlining how 5S and Standard Work can sustain improvement and generate process excellence. Learning how to implement Standard Work benefits organizations by eliminating waste, improving workflows and overall performance; while also reducing costs, inconsistency, delays, stress, and frustration.
Participants will learn how to:
- Build a successful 5S program and create an improvement culture
- Reduce clutter and make it easier to quickly find and return items to their original location
- Sustain improvements to prevent traditional backsliding
- Create simple and clear Standard Work processes that will be easy for staff to follow and improve
Who Should Attend:
- Nursing Leaders
- Any staff member interested in process improvement
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
The QHR Health Learning Institute is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Participants who attend 100% of the program and complete a course evaluation will earn one (1) contact hour.