To ensure the success of organizational and productivity goals, it is essential to staff departments with the right skill mix and number of staff. Now more than ever, organizations are faced with challenges that make sustaining labor costs nearly impossible in today’s market, including:
- Raising labor costs
- Outsized use of contract labor
- High turnover and associated costs
- Shrinking labor pool
- Increased employee expeditions
If you have struggled with staffing and labor costs over the last 2-3 years, please join QHR Health’s Operational Improvement leaders as they discuss strategies to mitigate these challenges, illustrate how to use analytics to understand your position, and develop methodologies to help your organization function proactively instead of reactively.
- Evaluate current staffing struggles and identify opportunities to improve.
- Review strategies to get ahead over the long term and achieve more sustainable staffing costs.
- Analyze methodologies to improve understanding and model turnover trends and costs.
- Customize workforce strategies based on unique scenario and market.
Who Should Attend:
- Director of Finance
- Operational leaders
- Productivity Management Staff