Effective January 1, 2021, CMS implemented significant changes to Evaluation and Management (E/M) codes, impacting the wRVU values of E/M codes. To maintain budget neutrality, reimbursement was decreased to accommodate E/M code value changes. As a result, there will be substantial impact for practice financial performance as well as provider productivity, and potentially compensation.
This course will familiarize leaders with these updates and ways to evaluate the impact on their specialty mix. Participants will also learn strategies for addressing operational and compensation-related matters created by these changes.
- Understand the impact of R/M code and reimbursement changes on physician practices
- Learn how to analyze the effect of these changes for their practices
- Gain insights into operational strategies required moving forward
Who Should Attend
- Primary Care Practice Managers
- Physician Practice Leaders
- Financial Leaders
- Financial Analysts