Session I – October 12
Session II – November 9
Hospital boards are charged with monitoring organizational performance and are held accountable for results. Considerable responsibilities are placed on the shoulders of hospital board members and changing market dynamics can intensify challenges.
QHR Health’s Board Essentials program, presented in a 2-part virtual format, will benefit new and experienced board members by providing them with the knowledge, skills, and tools to build a foundation for their hospital’s success. Clarify your roles and duties as a board member in this program designed to orient board members to the nuances of hospital governance. QHR Health experts will explore the complex legal, financial and compliance aspects of a board’s fiduciary responsibility.
- Define the board’s governance, liability, and accountability.
- Decode the board’s responsibility to regulatory agencies and legal considerations
- Comprehend the complexities of hospital finances and the board’s fiduciary responsibility
- Understand the board’s role in compliance
- Governing board members
- Management staff
- New board members are encouraged to complete Board Essentials 101, a self-paced course available on-demand, prior to attending the training.