**This is an in-person conference that will meet on-site at the QHR Health Conference Center in Brentwood, TN.
Today’s healthcare compliance professionals are facing new and continuing challenges, including rapidly changing environments within legal, quality, physician clinic management, physician arrangements and increased risks from cyber security threats.
With increasing demands on time and resources, compliance professionals are having to adjust roles, and need effective solutions for understanding and implementing regulations and processes vital to the success of the hospital compliance program.
We are excited to present the 2022 in-person Compliance Professionals Conference, with a curriculum designed to inform in areas of significant importance. Join us to recharge your focus, learn emerging trends and how to incorporate strategies to realign and bolster the success of your organization’s compliance program.
Key topics will include:
- A year review of key compliance updates in healthcare legal and information technology
- Strategies to address physician clinic management and physician arrangements
- A focus on the latest in healthcare quality and health equity
- Learn effective tools for having crucial conversations
- Identify key compliance considerations with various types of physician arrangements
- Review healthcare quality and health equity
- Understand emerging compliance trends and enforcements
- Collaborate with IT Security in addressing evolving threats and risks
- Incorporate critical strategies for physician clinic management
Who should attend:
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Information Security Officers
- Department Directors
- CEOs, CFOs, CNOs
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 10.5 Live CCB CEUs each based on a 50-minute hour, each. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Corporate Compliance Officer/Vice President, Compliance Solutions
Senior Consultant, Compliance
Vice President, Technical Services
Associate Vice President, Regulatory Affairs and Behavioral Health Services
Kim C. Stanger
Holland and Hart, LLP