Although infection prevention has been a key focus for healthcare professionals for several years, the COVID-19 pandemic shed new light on our strengths and weaknesses throughout the continuum of care. It’s critical that we not only learn from this information, but that we understand how it will impact infection prevention in the future.
Join us on January 26 to review the latest top issues related to infection prevention, including findings from TJC/CMS/DNV, infection prevention readiness, compliance, supply management, as well as focus areas for 2021.
Participants will learn:
- Best practices for COVID-19 and vaccinations
- Appropriate utilization of PPE
- Compliance concerns
- Accreditation readiness issues to be aware of in 2021
- Takeaways for better cross-continuum infection prevention in 2021
Who Should Attend:
- Vice President of Quality
- Director of Quality
- Infection Prevention Professionals