Reimbursement legislation and regulations are continuously evolving, and it’s important for you to stay up to date. Join John Waltko, Vice President of QHR Health’s Regulatory and Financial Reporting, for this reimbursement and regulatory update and uncover key issues published in the Medicare annual Inpatient Prospective Payment System rule.
Other significant material reimbursement development topics include:
- Changes in reimbursement and payment policies or policy interpretations, by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Payment rate, uncompensated care costs reimbursement, and hospital wage index changes
- Cost reporting developments and other payment policies proposed by CMS for the 2023 federal fiscal year that impact hospital inpatient reimbursement, expected to be issued by May 1, 2022.
- Review updates to the Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment System affecting hospital reimbursements in federal fiscal year 2023 and future years
- Learn proposed rate increases for Medicare inpatient reimbursement systems
- Hear updates to Uncompensated Care Costs reimbursement, Low Volume Payment Adjustment applications and other CMS policy proposals affecting hospital inpatient reimbursements
- Other material reimbursement changes as proposed by CMS
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Management and Officers
- Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement Professionals
In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to the three polling questions asked during the program and complete the evaluation.
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit per session
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Who Should Attend: CFOs, Senior Management and Officers, Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement Professionals
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
QHR Health Learning Institute (QLI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
QLI may cancel or reschedule a live webinar program at its discretion due to unforeseen circumstances. We will use reasonable efforts to notify registrants of the cancellation at least two weeks (10 business days) in advance of the original live webinar program.
If QLI cancels a live webinar program, refunds of the webinar registration fee will not be given. However, all current registrants at time of cancellation will obtain a credit to be applied to a future live webinar program of their choice.
For information regarding refunds, program cancellation policies and/or concerns please contact our client support team at 615-371-7979 or email@example.com.