Don’t miss our live webinar series with QHR Health’s John Waltko, Vice President, Regulatory and Financial Reporting, covering the final Medicare Physician Fee Schedules expected to be released on November 1, 2021, by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
This year’s Final PFS Rule is packed full of multiple reimbursement revisions impacting physician practices, rural health clinics and other billing practitioners. Some of these revisions’ present revenue opportunities for all practitioners with an eye toward improving health equity throughout the United States.
This webinar series will include major regulatory developments impacting physician and other practitioners’ reimbursement and compliance efforts including:
- Updates to CMS PFS Schedule Conversion rate and overview of Evaluation and Management Services adopted in 2019 and implemented on January 1, 2021
- New payments rates and RVU weights for evaluation and management services
- Practitioner use of Medical Decision Making or Time Methodology for selecting EM service codes
- Impacts on PFS reimbursement
- CMS payment policy proposals effective January 1, 2022, related to following:
- Split (shared) patient visits by physician and non-physician practitioners
- Critical Care Service revision payment policies
- Teaching Physician Services
- CMS continuing with recent expansions of telehealth services and payment rates
- Implementation of Physical and Occupational Therapy reimbursement reductions mandated by Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018
- CMS discussion and request for comments on determining vaccination administration reimbursement rates
- New population health payable services in the physician practice and multiple revisions impacting Rural Health Clinic and Federally Qualified Health Centers service delivery and reimbursements
- Other coverage and payment policy revisions being proposed by CMS impacting a wide range of physician practices and non-physician practitioners reimbursements
- Learn CMS payment policy changes and payment opportunities for physician practices finalized in the annual Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Rule (PFS)
- Understand CMS payment policy changes discussed and set for implementation on January 1, 2022, in the final PFS rule
- Review other CMS proposed regulations and policy changes impacting physician practices and rural health clinic reimbursements
- Understand other final CMS changes affecting physician practice reimbursement and non- physician practitioners covered and payable services
Who Should Attend:
- CFOs, Controllers, Finance and Accounting Professionals
- Senior Management and Officers
- Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement Professionals
- Physician Practice Managers and Directors
In order to be awarded the full credit, you must respond to the three polling questions asked during each program and complete the evaluation.
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit per session
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of Medicare Reimbursement and Payment Methodologies
Who Should Attend: CFOs, Controllers, Finance and Accounting Professionals, Senior Management and Officers, Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement Professionals
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
QHR Health Learning Institute (QLI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
QLI may cancel or reschedule a live webinar program at its discretion due to unforeseen circumstances. We will use reasonable efforts to notify registrants of the cancellation at least two weeks (10 business days) in advance of the original live webinar program.
If QLI cancels a live webinar program, refunds of the webinar registration fee will not be given. However, all current registrants at time of cancellation will obtain a credit to be applied to a future live webinar program of their choice.
For information regarding refunds, program cancellation policies and/or concerns please contact our client support team at (615) 371-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.