Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) is key to the financial success of a hospital. It is important to regularly evaluate the status of the RCM and use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify areas of opportunity within the billing department to meet the goals of the practice, measure success, and potentially increasing revenue.
This session is designed for RCM leaders and billing department staff, as QHR Health experts outline tools for evaluating the current status of accounts receivable and identify areas of opportunity for increasing revenue.
- Learn how to track and monitor a Revenue Cycle Management Department
- Understand KPI monitoring and benchmarking data
- Understand the No Surprises Act and New Regulation
Who Should Attend:
- Revenue Cycle Department Leaders
- Revenue Cycle Department Staff