2022 was a big year for Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA). As an “on-cycle year”, the data gathered through 2022 has offered unique insights into the health of communities around the country post-pandemic. As we continue to emerge out of COVID-19, we are seeing greater participation by communities in healthcare and the CHNA process. This increased participation has allowed for a better understanding in identifying factors that impact both the health needs and social determinants of health—shaped by shifting attitudes towards healthcare and reflecting impacts of a rapidly changing economic environment. Additionally, healthcare organizations around the country continue to innovate with unique ways to effectively address the identified needs.
In this program, we will:
- Develop an understanding of the current community health planning landscape through insights from the CHNA process.
- Identify top health needs and implementation strategies that have been seen in assessments.
- Cover guidance on successful community engagement, reporting data, and effectively observing and incorporating social determinants of health.
- Gain insight into national-level data sets comparing the results for individual communities to determine where outlying measures may require additional focus.
- Examine the innovative implementation tactics from engagements around the country, sharing tools that may be applicable to support your community health planning.
Who Should Attend:
- C-Suite Executives
- Board Members
- Marketing/Outreach Coordinators
- Community Health Managers