2020 brought several new challenges for healthcare organizations facing the COVID-19 pandemic. With swings from very low to very high patient volumes, staffing surpluses to staffing shortages, and prolonged uncertainty, hospitals have needed to learn new strategies for ensuring workforce efficiency.
In this course, we will discuss lessons learned from how our member organizations adapted throughout the pandemic as it relates to data trends, adjustments, staffing, and future planning.
Participants will learn:
- Successful workforce configurations (FT, part-time, flex and float)
- Virtual solutions for workforce efficiency
- How to develop stronger cross-training programs across clinical areas
Who Should Attend:
- Accounting/Finance Managers
- Hospital Department Managers
- Hospital Executives