Compliance & Regulatory Readiness
Develop and implement effective compliance programs.
Healthcare regulatory compliance has become increasingly complex and the consequences of not being in compliance have grown more severe. Laws, rules, and regulations are constantly changing.
Key questions to review when evaluating your hospital’s compliance program, include:
- Are you confident your compliance program meets the expectations of the Department of Justice and Office of Inspector General for Health and Human Services?
- Are you actively promoting a culture of stakeholders engaged in compliance and focused on ethical behavior?
- If not, how will you respond when a healthcare IT compliance issue inevitably occurs?
To maintain healthcare regulatory compliance and avoid penalties, your health system needs a fresh, modernized compliance program that meets the needs of your entire organization. QHR Health’s experienced services team helps you leverage the technology and resources available today to drive your compliance program to prevent, detect, and respond to fraud, waste, and abuse. Whether assessing existing policies, procedures, tools, and forms to in-the-moment on-site corrective assistance; implementation and education programs and beyond, QHR Health readies your staff for official review.
How We Help Our Clients
- Organizational compliance
- Clinical operations & performance
- Coordination of care
- Home health
- Pharmacy operations
- Program effectiveness evaluations, risk assessments, & mitigation
- Compliance Officer & Oversight
- Code of Conduct & Policies/Procedures
- Education & Training
- Monitoring & Auditing
- Reporting & Communication
- Response & Corrective Action
- Enforcement & Discipline
Want to learn more about QHR's consulting services?