Gain more financial stability with integrated strategies.
Today, patient experience has become an increasingly measured and valued component to delivering care. This emphasis has accelerated the need to focus on provider alignment to improve the health of communities and achieve organizational sustainability. Alignment and integration look different at every health system. But even though it may look different from one facility to the next, health systems everywhere must create shared goals and expectations with their physician community in order to achieve the best possible clinical, financial and patient satisfaction outcomes.
By incorporating data-driven strategies health systems can take a holistic look at the patient, and the community it serves, to determine the care models that are right for its population and achieve a stronger financial foundation.
Now more than ever, Medicare-driven advanced payment models (value-based payments, population health and bundled payment models) make integration between providers and hospitals necessary for delivering high-quality, coordinated care.
Who We Help
- Integrated health systems
- Academic medical centers
- Accountable care organizations
- Physician clinics & enterprises
- Small, mid-sized, & large hospitals
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Patient access coordination/planning/improvements
- Physician practice assessment
- Physician practice strategic planning
- Physician engagement and satisfaction
- Employed physicians? What do you do to them?
- Hospitalists/hospital medicine Same here? What service are you providing?
- Physician compensation design & consultation
- Revenue cycle assessment
- Rural health clinic assessment
- Physician strategic alignment
- Inpatient alignment
- Annual wellness visit toolkit
- Onboarding toolkit
Want to learn more about QHR's consulting services?