Gain more financial stability with integrated strategies.
Today, it is all about the patient experience. This emphasis has accelerated the need to focus on provider alignment to improve the health of communities and achieve organizational sustainability. Alignment and integration look different at every health system. But even though it may look different from one facility to the next, health systems everywhere must keep physicians happy to keep patients happy. Health systems must make data-driven decisions to increase patient engagement, avoid unnecessary medical procedures, advance population health and reduce costs. Unfortunately, almost every health system is losing money due to a lack of provider integration.
To achieve financial sustainability, health systems need to take a holistic look at the patient, and the community it serves, to determine the right model. Now more than ever, Medicare-driven advanced payment models (value-based payments, population health and bundled payment models) make integration between providers and hospitals necessary for delivering high-quality, coordinated care.
Who We Help
- Integrated health systems
- Academic medical centers
- Accountable care organizations
- Physician clinics & enterprises
- Small, mid-sized, & large hospitals
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Patient access coordination/planning/improvements
- Physician practice assessment
- Physician practice strategic planning
- Physician engagement and satisfaction
- Employed physicians? What do you do to them?
- Hospitalists/hospital medicine Same here? What service are you providing?
- Physician compensation design & consultation
- Revenue cycle assessment
- Rural health clinic assessment
- Physician strategic alignment
- Inpatient alignment
- Annual wellness visit toolkit
- Onboarding toolkit
Want to learn more about QHR's consulting services?