Non-Labor Expense Reduction
Control and reduce non-labor expenses through healthcare supply chain consulting.
Did you know that a full 50% of your hospital spend typically goes to non-labor expenses? And with margins tightening from declining reimbursement, healthcare inventory management becomes even more crucial to profitability in our ever changing healthcare environment.
Tackling non-labor expenses with a more integrated approach can help you achieve sustainable savings. QHR’s healthcare supply chain consulting services give you the right tools to improve your bottom line and reduce costs long-term. Our clinical and operations experts have deep experience as formal hospital leaders in improving operational excellence. Combined with leading analytical solutions to help pinpoint the root cause of problems, your organization can trust valuable hospital resources are deployed in the right areas. In partnering with hospitals just like yours, our experience has generated a reduction of approximately 8-12% on total Non-Labor expenses. With our expertise in supply chain operations and data analytics, we will help you to implement lasting improvements that hardwire results.
- Utilize industry leading benchmarking to understand gaps
- Reduce supply cost variance for similar clinical cases
- Utilization analysis to standardize procurement and consumption
- Tools and expertise to drive cost containment
- Improve high-cost service lines through our provider expertise (Cardiology, Orthopedics, Operating Room)
- Determine cost savings in pharmacy through analysis
- Improve efficiencies in ordering/inventory management
- Structure implementation to efficiently manage non-labor expenses
Want to learn more about QHR's consulting services?