Healthcare Compliance Professionals Conference
November 13 – 14 | Brentwood, TN
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST
7:30 AM - 2:00 PM CST
Today’s healthcare compliance professionals are facing new challenges including the opioid crisis, heightened discrimination awareness, an increased focus on physician arrangements, and ongoing efforts to strengthen compliance integration. With increasing demands on time and resources, compliance professionals need effective solutions for understanding and implementing regulations and processes vital to the success of the hospital compliance program.
This intensive two-day conference brings healthcare compliance professionals and industry thought leaders together to help you master compliance issues and learn ways to mitigate risk. You can customize your education on day two by choosing one of the track options: Compliance/Privacy Fundamentals or Beyond the Basics. Either track will equip you with answers to your most pressing compliance questions, updates on legal trends and proposals, and best practice tools and techniques to help you run an effective compliance program in your hospital. Key topics will include:
- Strategies to create a culture of compliance and maintain visibility across the organization
- Using risk to drive your audit program
- Understanding physician arrangements and fair market value
- Risks, regulations and state laws related to TeleHealth/Telemedicine
- Compliance and quality focus on drug diversion and opioid monitoring
- Overpayments and the 60 Day Rule
- Strategies to manage time and work efficiently when wearing multiple hats
- The year in compliance review
Participants will learn how to
- Conduct an effective internal investigation
- Identify healthcare compliance risks and mitigation strategies
- Learn emerging compliance trends and enforcements
- Ensure appropriate physician relationships
- Develop drug diversion and opioid monitoring strategies
- Learn emerging TeleHealth risks and regulations
- Understand overpayments and the 60-day rule
- How Compliance and IT Security Collaborate
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Department Directors
- CEOs, CFOs, CNOs
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer.
Click on a presenter’s name to view their bio:
We are excited this year to offer track options for Day 2 of the conference. Please choose either the “Compliance/Privacy Fundamentals” track or the “Beyond the Basics” track. Please refer to the agenda for more details when making your choice. Please select only 1 ticket.
Need help making a case to attend this event?
Download this letter template. It can help explain to your management team why it’s important for you to attend. Just customize it and send it to your supervisor.