CNO Conference: Success for Today, Sustainability for Tomorrow
August 14-16 | Brentwood, TN
7:30 AM – 5:15 PM CST
7:30 AM – 5:00 PM CST
7:30 AM – 12:00 PM CST
Having the tools to succeed as a CNO and executive nurse leader is paramount in today’s environment. Team cohesion, structure and nursing staff performance are just a few of the key areas a nurse leader has to manage.
The core objectives for CNO’s have not changed over the years: improve quality of care, patient safety, and the patient experience; reduce cost; and develop a strong leadership team. What has changed, though, are the tools, skills, and information needed to achieve these objectives. The QHR CNO Conference will focus on providing executive nurse leaders with the contemporary tools and information needed to manage the changes taking place in the industry and the challenges affecting their organization today and in the future. You will learn how to develop your clinicians, measure your clinical teams’ performance, engage physicians as partners, efficiently deliver care, drive quality improvement, and more.
- Staff Retention
- Nursing Leadership and Affecting Change
- Engaging Physicians in Change
- Understanding Productivity Metrics/Reports
- Outpatient Quality Programs
- Population Health
- And more…
Join QHR’s experts us as we focus on empowering you and your team with the tools and resources to succeed today and developing the framework of success for long-term sustainability.
- Affect positive change as a nurse leader in their organization
- Engage physicians in efforts to improve quality and strengthen financial performance
- Build efficiency into their care delivery processes to help improve outcomes and reduce cost of care
- Improve support of the Case Management functions by developing an understanding of the various reimbursement models
- Understand population health and how to position the organization for success in a rapidly changing healthcare environment
Who Should Attend
- Vice Presidents of Nursing/Clinical Services/Patient Services
- Nurse leaders (managers/directors)
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)/Tennessee Nurses Association
Quorum Health Resources is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Participants who attend at least 85% of the program and complete a course evaluation will earn up to 18 contact hours.
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter’s name to view their bio:
Need help making a case to attend this event?
Download this letter template. It can help explain to your management team why it’s important for you to attend. Just customize it and send it to your supervisor.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!