Today’s healthcare compliance professionals are facing new challenges, including the COVID-19 pandemic, heightened discrimination awareness, an increased focus on physician arrangements, and a rapidly changing environment in the delivery of patient care. With increasing demands on time and resources, compliance professionals are having to adjust roles, and need effective solutions for understanding and implementing regulations and processes vital to the success of the hospital compliance program.
This year we are presenting the Healthcare Compliance Professionals Conference in a virtual format, with a curriculum that allows for learner flexibility, including a mix of pre-recorded modules and scheduled live sessions. The pre-recorded modules should be viewed prior to the scheduled live sessions each day and will be available two days in advance of the live sessions.
Key topics will include:
- Compliance in a year review
- Strategies to create a culture of compliance and maintain visibility across the organization
- Adjusting physician arrangements and applying COVID-19 Blanket Waivers
- Developments in Telehealth/Telemedicine in a COVID-19 environment
- Anatomy of a Corporate Integrity Agreement
- Compliance program updates from the Department of Justice (DOJ)
- COVID-19 loans and potential pitfalls
*This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending their review for approval of CCB CEUs.
Participants will learn how to:
- Conduct an effective compliance program review
- Identify healthcare compliance risks and mitigation strategies
- Understand emerging compliance trends and enforcements, including COVID-19 associated regulations
- Apply DOJ compliance program updated guidance
- Ensure appropriate physician relationships with COVID-19 Blanket Waivers
- Navigate emerging Telehealth/ Telemedicine developments
- Collaborate with IT Security
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Department Directors
- CEOs, CFOs, CNOs
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter's name to view their bio.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!