Practice leaders are at the forefront of the changing delivery model; charged with leading providers and teams through a rapidly changing environment. Every day, practice managers are juggling a wide array of challenges, including changing consumer demands, a shift to value-based reimbursement models, increased reporting requirements, provider and staff shortages, the evolution of technology and increasing performance pressures against a backdrop of the uncertainties created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
QHR Health’s practice management team will be leading a virtual boot camp providing a COVID-19-focused overview of resources and tools which support practice managers navigating this turbulent environment. Gain greater insights into how these changes impact all aspects of the practice, take away practice solutions that can be implemented immediately and have the opportunity to learn from other practice managers as they have pivoted their practices in response to COVID-19.
We have developed a curriculum that allows for some flexibility for the learner, including a mix of pre-recorded modules and scheduled live distance learning that supports group interaction. The pre-recorded sessions are to be viewed prior to the scheduled live sessions each day. Our program is planned for 9 total hours, but contact hours will be documented and awarded based on actual time spent engaging in the live sessions and recorded modules.
Topics will include:
- The changing reimbursement climate
- Consumer expectations, access, and scheduling
- Workforce considerations
- Billing and reimbursement updates
- KPIs and the role of dashboards
- Recognize the healthcare changes being driven by COVID-19 and operational changes for the physician practice setting
- Develop a broader understanding of how tele-health services are being incorporated into primary and specialty care practices
- Review the rapidly changing reimbursement environment and the impact of waivers on practice finances and reimbursement
- Understand how COVID-19-driven changes to care delivery impacts staffing roles and needs
Who Should Attend
- Physician Practice Managers and Administrators
- CMOs involved in clinic management
- Practice PFS Managers
- Practice Clinical Managers
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter's name to view their bio.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!