Project Management 101 for Healthcare Leaders
May 21st - 22nd | Brentwood, TN
Every healthcare organization has a multitude of projects happening at any given time. Often, these are led by Department Directors and other leaders in the organization that don’t have formal project management experience or education, let alone a project management certification. Poorly performing projects and projects completed over budget and behind schedule can impact the institution’s financial health, leading to dissatisfied stakeholders, including physicians and leadership.
This workshop is designed to enable healthcare leaders with any background to build their project management knowledge and to provide hands-on experience using the proper tools and technique to ensure a project’s success. The two-day event will wrap up with an afternoon of Lean-focused presentations to demonstrate how Lean improvement fits into the project management process. The curriculum has several team exercises throughout the program to help engrain the new tools into your daily work environment. Attendees will leave with:
- A general knowledge of the project management life cycle and the steps required to be successful
- Hands-on experience creating project tools and templates in a team environment
- Tools and templates that can be utilized across your enterprise to improve the probability of success
- Tools to help define the success metrics of each project
- An in-depth knowledge of various project management tools, why they are needed and the best way to incorporate those into the organization.
- A systematic way to enhance project improvement planning using Lean tools and methodologies
8:30 AM - 4:45 PM CST
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST
- Apply project management techniques to ensure successful projects
- Utilize project management templates to embed structure into each project
- Better communicate with project stakeholders during the entire project life cycle
- Build project management methodologies into the organization’s culture
- Recognize how Lean tools can improve project implementation
- Understand how Lean can help improve project performance
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, CFOs, CNO, CIOs
- Compliance & Quality Officers
- Departmental Directors
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter’s name to view their bio:
Need help making a case to attend this event?
Download this letter template. It can help explain to your management team why it’s important for you to attend. Just customize it and send it to your supervisor.