The hospital supply chain is a complex, interconnected system; and many organizations struggle with the best approach. Reducing supply expense, cultivating process improvement and communication between peers/teams can be difficult with limited resources. Optimizing the process requires an understanding of finances, purchasing, receiving, inventory, and distribution. QHR’s Supply Chain University can help you build the skills you need to improve supply chain performance in your organization.
When the supply chain is managed effectively—it creates value, contributes to organizational goals, and meets supply demand while controlling the organization’s second largest operating expense. Join us to gain the knowledge and tools you need to design an effective, systemic supply chain process for your facility.
Who Should Attend:
- Materials Manager Professionals
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Develop a “Big Picture” approach to reducing supply costs
- Synchronize supply purchasing across departments to reduce costs
- Streamline receiving and distribution processes
- Improve inventory performance
- Build skills to prepare you for the national CMRP examination (Certified Materials and Resource Professional)
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter's name to view their bio.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!