Over the last several months, healthcare organizations have faced significant challenges in the delivery of care across the country and around the world. Staying in compliance with CMS Licensure / Certification requirements, State Licensure requirements, and the requirements of Accrediting Organizations can be a challenge. This program can help get you on the right track.
Being “Regulatory Ready” is a goal for many organizations. As a CMO, COO, CNO, Department Leader, Ambulatory Leader, Infection Preventionist or Plant Operations, you will benefit from the expertise of numerous subject matter experts in the arena of Survey Readiness. They will share their knowledge of the CMS Conditions of Participation and other regulatory bodies.
This year we are presenting our Sustainable Readiness classroom event in a virtual format, with a curriculum that allows for some flexibility for the learner; including a mix of pre-recorded modules and scheduled live sessions. The pre-recorded modules are to be viewed prior to the scheduled live sessions each day, and will be available at least 48 hours in advance of the live sessions.
QHR Health is a dynamic, integrated professional solutions provider offering independent hospitals and health systems insight, guidance, leverage and services that empower healthcare organizations to control their destiny and fulfill their mission to the communities they serve. Our mission is to strengthen independent community healthcare. This program, provided by QHR Health’s Accreditation and Regulatory services team, is an educational opportunity focusing on Patient Safety and Regulatory Requirements. Through this program, hospitals have an avenue to help share a continuous readiness process that incorporates performance measurement and patient safety into the quality processes.
- Describe highly reliable organizations, explore potential / actual harm events as preventative measures
- Describe how Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA) and Strategic Planning tie to Organizational Quality Planning
- Learn to optimize patient experiences to improve care
- Structure a continuous improvement program and the role of the Quality Leader
Who Should Attend
- Chief Medical Officer / CMO
- Chief Operating Officer / COO
- Chief Nursing Officer / CNO
- Accreditation / Quality Leader
- Ambulatory Services Leader
- Hospital Department Leader
- Infection Preventionist
- Plant Operations / Engineering
- Emergency Management Coordinator
- Safety Officer
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter's name to view their bio.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!