We understand the significant strain COVID-19 is placing on healthcare resources across the country. Our independent community healthcare provider clients have a vital role to play in both treating those who may become or are infected, and in reassuring their communities that their healthcare resources are present and available.
It is with that concern that we have decided it is in the best interest of our clients, their families and the communities they serve, to postpone our upcoming QHR Learning Institute 2020 Lean Boot Camp that was scheduled for April 14-16, 2020. We will update this page with the revised dates as soon as possible.
Across the country, hospitals and healthcare systems are looking for ways to decrease costs, reduce variation in care, and improve quality and safety. Lean methodology inspires exceptional leadership through a commitment to process improvement, quality, and reduction of costs. The QHR Lean Boot Camp builds leaders capable of structuring hospital operations and igniting the cultural transformation needed to reduce variation and improve safety and quality across an organization.
The Lean Boot Camp provides key information and tools that will help you better position your organization for a strong future. QHR’s experienced faculty will teach you how to implement the five key principles of Lean thinking throughout your organization. This boot camp includes dynamic interactive exercises, video simulations, and structured discussions that provide concrete examples of how other successful leaders are accomplishing their performance improvement goals. Learn how to use Lean techniques to improve quality and reduce costs in your hospital, including:
- The Rapid Improvement Process
- Value Stream Mapping
- Push vs. Pull
- Creating Flow
- And much more
Who Should Attend:
- Any department head responsible for performance improvement
Participants will learn how to:
- Lead a process improvement program using Lean principles
- Develop a strategy for performance improvement in their organizations
- Create physician champions for performance improvement
- Think through and document performance problems in a systematic manner
- Build a Lean culture in their organizations
- Use leadership techniques to promote performance improvement throughout the organization
- Implement an operational committee structure for performance improvement at every level of the hospital
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter's name to view their bio.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!