Compliance Officer Hot Topics: HIPAA Privacy & Security Touch Base
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | 10:30 am - 11:30 am CST
With security breaches frequently reported in the daily news, privacy and the security of patient data issues continue to grow. Cyber threats are on the rise and are increasingly a leading cause of security breaches. HIPAA/HITECH investigations and enforcement by the Office for Civil Rights emphasize the importance of protecting information in a compliant manner. This session will provide attendees with the facts surrounding privacy, security and breach laws, with insights on how to operate securely and meet regulations.
Who should attend?
- Compliance Officers
- Privacy Officers
- Department Directors
- CEOs, CFOs
Participants will Learn
- HIPAA privacy, security and breach notification regulations
- Cyber risks and mitigation techniques
- Best practices to meet requirements and prepare for a HIPAA Breach investigation
- A prioritized approach for protecting information and aligning HIPAA privacy and security
- Current enforcement and ramifications for non-compliance
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!