Friday, September 20, 2019 | 10:30 am - 11:30 am CST
Learn how to create a methodical project management process that will lead to more successful projects and link directly to your organization’s strategy. In this webinar we will cover:
- The required skills, role and challenges of a successful project manager
- The importance of each of the 5-phases of a project
- Initiation, or how to properly select projects using minimal resources
- Planning projects, the most important but often the most neglected phase
- How to properly execute a project
- How to keep the control phase in control
- How to close a project and why it’s important
Join us for an informative webinar that will help you complete projects, sustain project improvements, and maintain effective project management control process.
Who should attend?
- Managers and other leaders
Participants Will Learn How To
- Create a methodical project management process
- Select the right project manager
- Select the right projects that link back to the organization’s strategy
- Plan for successful projects
- Execute a project
- Successfully and efficiently monitor, control, and close a project
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter’s name to view their bio:
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!