Tuesday, June 18, 2019 | 10:30 am - 11:30 am CST
Join QHR’s Revenue Cycle and Managed Care experts to learn strategies for improving overall Payer reimbursement yield, with an inward look at operations to support Managed Care negotiations.
During this session we will discuss ways in which a hospital can improve Payer Yield without significant investment in expanding services. We will evaluate how internal Revenue Cycle work flows need to be aligned with Managed Care contract terms to ensure that you are getting the intended reimbursement for the services provided. We will also cover the analytical requirements and technology structure that is needed to promote strong renegotiation efforts.
This session will cover:
- Contributors to Payer Yield
- Technology infrastructure needs
- Analytical process to support negotiations
- Aligning Revenue Cycle strategies
- Key to successful payer negotiations
- Understanding Payer denial behavior
Who should attend?
- Revenue Cycle Directors
- HIM Directors
- PFS Directors
- Lead Billers
- Clinical revenue generating department leaders
Participants will Learn
- How to address Revenue Cycle workflows affect payer yield
- Pricing strategies to support yield improvement
- Payer negotiation strategies
- Common ways your charging processes may negatively affect payer yield
- Strategies for building the required technology infrastructure to monitor payer yield