Friday, June 14, 2019 | 10:30 am - 11:30 am CST
Learn to lead using Lean Management principles to create a sustainable Lean culture throughout your organization.
A counter-productive culture will consume a strategy almost every time, but the foundations for successful cultural change don’t have to be complicated. We will focus on understanding leadership roles in a Lean culture and approach Lean as a core strategy. Learn to lead using Lean Management principles and implement a simple culture change model that works.
Who should attend?
- Managers and other leaders
Participants will Learn how to
- Lead an organization using Lean Management techniques
- Move from traditional management to a Lean Management approach
- Deploy the appropriate steps that will lead to sustainable change
- Effectively change a culture