Incorporating Lean 5S (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) and Standard Work into an organization has shown to improve performance consistency; resulting in significantly improved productivity, safety and quality. These powerful tools can help you increase organizational pride, decrease wasted time and energy, and alleviate patient and staff frustration.
Join QHR’s Terry Norris for this 1-hour webinar outlining how 5S and Standard Work can eliminate waste, improve workflows and overall performance; while also reducing costs, inconsistency, delays, stress and frustration.
Presenters for this event:
- Build a successful 5S program; the first step in creating an improvement culture
- Reduce clutter and make it easier to quickly find things and return them to their original location
- Sustain improvements to prevent traditional backsliding
- Create simple and clear, yet powerful Standard Work for any process that will be easy for staff to follow and improve
Who Should Attend
- Nurses and other Leaders
- Any staff member interested in process improvement
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)/Tennessee Nurses Association
Quorum Health Resources is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Participants who attend 100% of the program and complete a course evaluation will earn one (1) contact hour.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!