Thursday, January 31, 2019 | 10:30am - 11:30 am CST
Topic: Setting Up Your Chargemaster for Success
Successful charging performance goes beyond your Chargemaster. Learn what your Chargemaster Coordinator considers when managing the Chargemaster. This is the first of a series related to Managing Charge Performance and will address steps for Chargemaster oversight to enable successful charge performance.
Is your hospital properly managing the CDM to position you for success in a changing environment? In this webinar we will discuss issues such as next generation technology integration, billing complexity, managed care contract terms, pricing transparency, and increased service competition. Don’t put your Hospital at risk by not managing your CDM!
This 1-hour webinar will share insights on how to manage the CDM to promote strong charge performance, with emphasis on:
- Common challenges of CDM management
- Role & Responsibility for proper CDM management - It's not one person
- Understanding how technology utilizes CDM information to identify risk points
- The role of the Coder in CDM management
- Preparation for pricing changes
- Change control
- Organizational policies
Who should attend?
- Chargemaster Coordinators
- Revenue Cycle Directors
- HIM Directors
- PFS Directors
- Clinical revenue generating department leaders
Participants will Learn
- Key process risk points that utilize CDM data
- Organization oversight recommendations
- Impact of transparency regulations
**If you are employed by a Quorum managed hospital, you are eligible to receive complimentary access to education. Please enter your organization’s access code at checkout to register at no cost. If you do not have your organization’s code or have questions, please contact your direct manager or reach out to the QHR Learning Institute for assistance:Learning_Institute@qhr.com.