A focus on time of service (TOS) collections is more important than ever for successful revenue cycle management and practice financial sustainability. Registration staff play a key role in the process and need ongoing education on the importance of scripting, data, and other tools to support successful TOS collections.
Incorporating digital information and payment capture capabilities for registration and collections into an organization can help make actionable decisions and changes to workflows. The practice manager’s role should be focused on monitoring TOS collections data for engaging staff, identifying opportunities, and reinforcing improvements.
Participants will learn strategies for optimizing time of service collections through enhanced workflows, staff education and monitoring systems. We will cover key considerations in managing TOS collections, including:
- Growing patient financial responsibility for healthcare services
- The critical role of clinic staff in managing collections and interactions with patients
- The role of technology in TOS collections
- Key metrics for informing staff and managing TOS collections
- Managing operational workflows to increase TOS collection and clinic revenue cycle performance
Presenters for this event:
- Identify strategies to improve TOS collections
- Understand expanding the role of technology in TOS collections
Who Should Attend
- Physician Practice Leaders
- Medical Group Executives (Finance, Operations)
- Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Leaders
- Practice Managers
- Professional Billing Managers
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!