Converting a physician practice to a Rural Health Clinic (RHC) designation can be a daunting task, as operating an RHC presents unique billing and reimbursement issues. Join us for this 3-part webinar series discussing the ins and outs of converting or establishing a physician practice as a Medicare-certified rural health clinic. Topics to be covered include:
- Medicare regulations governing qualification criteria
- Reimbursement methodology
- Certification requirements
- Complex billing and cost reporting issues surrounding a Medicare designated RHC
Additionally, this presentation will include an overview of billing and reimbursement waivers adopted by CMS resulting from the COVID-19 Epidemic that apply to RHCs.
Presenters for this event:
- Review Medicare regulations related to RHCs
- Recognize qualification and location criteria
- Understand reimbursement methodology
- Grasp complex billing issues: Shared Space, Specialist in the RHC, Population Health Management Billable Services
- Cost report form overview and cost report compilation requirements
- Learn general process to convert a practice to and RHC
Who Should Attend
- Rural Hospital & CAH C-Suites
- Rural Hospital & CAH Practice Managers
In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to the three polling questions asked during each program and complete the evaluation.
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit per session
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Who Should Attend: Rural Hospital and CAH C Suites and Practice Managers
Health Care System CEOs and CFOs that own rural hospitals
Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement Personal
Accounting and Finance Professionals working with or in rural hospitals or CAHs
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
QHR Learning Institute (QLI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
QLI may cancel or reschedule a live webinar program at its discretion due to unforeseen circumstances. We will use reasonable efforts to notify registrants of the cancellation at least two weeks (10 business days) in advance of the original live webinar program.
If QLI cancels a live webinar program, refunds of the webinar registration fee will not be given. However, all current registrants at time of cancellation will obtain a credit to be applied to a future live webinar program of their choice.
For information regarding refunds, program cancellation policies and/or concerns please contact our client support team at 615-371-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!