Friday, November 8, 2019 | 10:30 am - 11:30 am CST
With changes in regulations and new methodologies, preparing for your next survey can feel overwhelming. Is your organization prepared? In the past several years, 9 of the top 10 citied survey findings pertain to the physical environment. It is critical that senior management, directors, managers, facility and front line staff are aware of the areas that are frequently cited. This webinar will help identify these focus areas so you can maintain a safer work environment and stay survey ready.
Join us as we discuss:
- Defining the healthcare environment
- Essential environment of care components
- Environment of Care Committee
- Life safety management
- The Life Safety Drawing
- Survey trends
- A virtual building tour with examples of what to look for
Who should attend?
- Facility and Maintenance Staff
- All Front Line Staff
Participants will Learn
- Identify issues within the physical environment
- Use the Environment of Care committee to solve problems
- How to read a Life Safety drawing
- How to perform a risk assessment
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter’s name to view their bio:
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!