Reimbursement & Regulatory Update: Final Physician Fee Schedule Rules - 3-Part Series
December 10-12, 2019 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
Don't miss our live webinar series, "Reimbursement& Regulatory Update: Final Physician Fee Schedule Rule", with John Waltko, Vice President, Regulatory and Financial Reporting, QHR. This series will cover the final rules regarding Medicare Physician Fee Schedules; scheduled for release on November 1, 2019 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
This webinar will include discussion of major regulatory developments such as:
- Physician Quality Program (MIPS) updates
- Recent federal court decisions impacting Medicare reimbursements
- CMS new covered and payable services including:
- New population health payable services
- OPIOD Treatment Programs
- provider certification process and reimbursements
Who should attend?
- CFOs, Controllers, Finance and Accounting Professionals
- Senior Management and Officers
- Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement Professionals
- Physician Practice Managers and Directors
- Learn CMS payment policy changes and payment opportunities for physician practices finalized in the annual Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Rule (PFS).
- Understand CMS payment policy changes discussed and set for implementation on January 1, 2020 in the PFS final rules.
- Review other CMS proposed and finalized regulations impacting physician practices and rural health clinic reimbursements.
- Understand new certification requirements for OPIOD Treatment Programs, a new provider type and payable benefit created by the SUPPORT Act of 2018.
- Other final CMS changes affecting physician practice reimbursement.
In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to the three polling questions asked during each program and complete the evaluation.
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit per session
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of Medicare Reimbursement and Payment Methodologies
Who Should Attend: CFOs, Controllers, Finance and Accounting Professionals, Senior Management and Officers, Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement Professionals
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Quorum Learning Institute (QLI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
QLI may cancel or reschedule a live webinar program at its discretion due to unforeseen circumstances. We will use reasonable efforts to notify registrants of the cancellation at least two weeks (10 business days) in advance of the original live webinar program.
If QLI cancels a live webinar program, refunds of the webinar registration fee will not be given. However, all current registrants at time of cancellation will obtain a credit to be applied to a future live webinar program of their choice.
For information regarding refunds, program cancellation policies and/or concerns please contact our client support team at (615) 371-7979 or email@example.com.
Presenters for this event:
This event will feature some of the best and brightest we have to offer. Click on a presenter’s name to view their bio:
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!