Thursday, August 1, 2019 | 10:30 am - 11:30 am CST
Proper Revenue Cycle Management can help increase a hospital’s net revenue. A multi-disciplinary team focused on increasing net revenue can speed patient account resolution, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce denials.
As hospitals become better at managing accounts receivable performance, the attention turns to “revenue performance”. Revenue performance issues may relate to “upstream” processes from patient accounts. Patient Accounting needs to be armed with accounts resolution data in order to report patient account outcomes in a statically valid manner.
During this webinar, QHR’s Dan Hobbs will share insights on organizing and maintaining a team approach to revenue cycle issues using existing management staff, key process and performance indicators for monitoring revenue cycle performance, and team building tools.
Who should attend?
- Patient Financial Services Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- Patient Access Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- Case Management Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- Health Information Management Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- Information Technology Directors, Managers and Supervisors
- Clinical Leadership
Participants will Learn
- How to use tools to build/rebuild and maintain a Revenue Cycle Steering Committee
- How to review KPIs to trigger action
- How to maintain a Management Action Plan for long term process improvement