Friday, February 8, 2019 | 10:30 - 11:30 am CST
Learn how to effectively eliminate defects, errors, rework and frustration, and create a much safer environment through simple but effective problem solving and mistaking proofing processes. This webinar will help you learn to navigate these frustrating issues through proven techniques and methods.
- Solve the right problem the first time by identifying the root cause of an issue
- Learn how to clarify a problem
- Understand importance of a simple problem statement that everyone agrees on
- Learn to incorporate and use an underused but powerful tool, the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis
- Consensus building training with brainstorming and other techniques
- Understand the 5-whys, a simple but amazingly effective approach as developed by Sakichi Toyoda
- The critical basic elements of Mistake Proofing
- Learn to use Mistake Proofing for day to day processes; not just for potential life threating procedures or processes
Who should attend?
Participants will Learn
- Clarify a problem
- Solve the right problem by getting to the root cause of an issue
- Perform an effective Root Cause Analysis
- Use multiple methods to effectively Mistake Proof a process
**If you are employed by a Quorum managed hospital, you are eligible to receive complimentary access to education. Please enter your organization’s access code at checkout to register at no cost. If you do not have your organization’s code or have questions, please contact your direct manager or reach out to the QHR Learning Institute for assistance:Learning_Institute@qhr.com.