A healthcare provider’s scheduling system determines patient access, clinic efficiency and provider productivity. Scheduling systems can often be complex systems of appointment types, rules and exceptions, designed to create a smooth patient flow. However, they can often result in patient delays, gaps in the schedule, inefficiencies and patient, provider and staff dissatisfaction.
Join QHR Health’s Ashlyn Partridge for this insightful webinar addressing the key challenges in managing the scheduling system including:
- Changing consumer expectations
- How to ensure access to care with efficient scheduling processes
- How to optimize appointment availability and utilization
- How to reduce complexity in the scheduling process
- The role of the portal in meeting patient expectations for scheduling
- Scheduling practices to manage the surge in demand
- Scheduling considerations for virtual visits and telehealth
This 1-hour session will explore best practices in physician practice scheduling to optimize patient flow throughout the day. Efficient scheduling processes will ensure patient access and satisfaction, efficient throughput and utilization of clinic resources, and increase provider and staff satisfaction.
Presenters for this event:
- Learn to assess current appointment utilization
- Establish streamlined appointment types to increase access and productivity
- Implement alternate scheduling methods to optimize practice efficiency and throughput
Who Should Attend
- Physician Practice Leaders
- Physician Leaders
- Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Leaders
- Practice Managers
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!