The perfect storm of the COVID-19 pandemic has challenged the hospital supply chain in all areas of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) acquisition. Lack of PPE has forced hospitals to pursue expensive and unproven supply chain processes to acquire the necessary PPE for hospital staff. As hospitals reinstate elective surgeries, the pressure to provide PPE in surgery will cause even greater stress on the fragile PPE supply chain.
Join QHR Health’s Tony Bramer for a closer look at the unique issues that converged to disrupt the hospital supply chain for PPE. He will discuss how to prepare for the additional strain on the supply chain and how to minimize the impact as your hospital begins to perform elective procedures.
Presenter for this event:
- Control limited PPE inventory in the hospital
- Determine hospital demand for PPE
- Ask the right questions when vetting non-traditional vendor sources
- Prepare for PPE needs to reopen elective surgeries
- Apply lessons learned during COVID-19 PPE shortages and adapt emergency plans to better handle supply needs for a pandemic response in the future
Who Should Attend
- Board Members
- Materials Manager
- Materials Management Staff
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!