As reimbursement shifts to value-based, population health strategies become increasingly important. With this transition, much of the responsibility for population health management health falls on the physician practice – particularly primary care.
This webinar will provide an overview of the various ways physician practice care teams lead population health management for the integrated delivery system. We will discuss the role of the EMR in managing population health, core competencies to develop within primary care teams, and COVID-19’s impact on how practices manage the healthcare needs of chronic care populations.
Presenters for this event:
- Learn how to assess EMR capabilities to support population health management
- Discover core population health competencies to support primary care teams
- Understand the role primary care practices play in population health management for the delivery system, including transitions of care
- Develop a care team approach to population health management
Who Should Attend
- Primary Care Practice Managers
- Physician Practice Leadership
- Population Health/ACO Leaders
- Ambulatory Care Managers
- Inpatient Care Coordinators
Don't Miss Out on Our Upcoming Education
Subscribe now to our QHR Learning Institute updates to get more information about our upcoming boot camps and webinars!