QHR Health News
QHR Health and PLUS™ Supply Chain Solutions Present Supply Chain U
BRENTWOOD, TN – QHR Health, a leading shared service solutions provider for independent hospitals and health systems nationwide, and PLUSTM, the company’s supply chain subsidiary, are again presenting Supply Chain U, September 28-29 at the QHR Health Conference Center in Brentwood, TN.
Led by the PLUS Supply Chain Solutions team, vendor partners and QHR Health experts, Supply Chain U will deliver the training and information needed to help supply chain leaders be successful in managing efficiencies across all aspects of the supply chain and prepare for the impact of future demand.
“Unexpected shortages and disruptions have expedited the need to optimize supply chain operations,” said Sue Dorsey, QHR Health AVP. “Supply Chain U will provide attendees with best practices gleaned from over 40 years’ experience to navigate trends and streamline supply chain operations.”
The educational program focuses on:
- Managing strategy within operations and clinical teammates
- Managing costs, knowing what to look for and how to purchase
- Understanding the contracting process as it relates to purchase services, capital, and local as a review from infancy to contract go-live
- Defining a successful Value Analysis committee, components during its life cycle, and how to manage the process
- Reviewing the ecosystem of supply chain and its current pressures
- Understanding the importance of material management in the OR and other high utilization areas
The program is oriented for supply chain professionals, financial and operational executives, and others within the supply chain ecosystem who want to gain comprehensive knowledge on maximizing supply chain operations, enhancing efficiency and elevating performance.
To register for Supply Chain U, visit: https://qhr.com/education/supply-chain-u/
About QHR Health
At QHR Health, our focus is strengthening independent community healthcare. For more than 40 years, QHR Health has collaborated with independent hospitals and health systems to ensure that people in communities, ranging from small towns to larger population centers, have local access to quality healthcare services. Through our portfolio of tech-enabled shared services, QHR Health helps independent hospitals outperform their peers in financial, operational and quality metrics through leverage and economies of scale. To learn how, visit QHR.com (https://qhr.com) or connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.