QHR Health News
QHR Health & Wooster Community Hospital: Recognizing an Award-Winning Hospital Family
March 29, 2022
BRENTWOOD, TN – QHR Health, a leading shared service solutions provider strengthening independent community healthcare, honors its award-winning partner, Wooster Community Hospital, for excellence in quality and patient care. This month, Wooster was once again named to Newsweek’s list of the World’s Best Hospitals 2022.
Three data sources were used for this prestigious award:
- Hospital recommendations from peers: an international online survey sent to more than 80,000 doctors, hospital managers and healthcare professionals,
- Patient experience: surveys measuring patient satisfaction with hospitals, and
- Medical KPIs: patient safety, hygiene measures and quality of treatment
“Wooster’s commitment to high quality, community healthcare is second to none,” said Chip Holmes, QHR Health Senior Vice President. “Our QHR Family has had the privilege of serving WCH for near 30 years, we are all thrilled their comprehensive efforts to improve patient care and quality have been rewarded one more time.”
In recent years, Wooster has received many awards, including:
- Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award,
- IBM Watson HealthTM 100 Top Hospitals,
- 2021 IBCLC Care Award for lactation and breastfeeding excellent,
- Commission on Cancer – Accredited Program, a quality program of the American College of Surgeons,
- DNV Quality Management System Award ISO 9001,
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology,
- 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade ‘A’, a national distinction recognizing achievements in providing safer healthcare,
- CMS 5-Star Rating, and
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
Wooster is a QHR Health Leadership Advantage client. To learn more, visit: https://qhr.com/solutions/hospital-management/.
ABOUT QHR HEALTH
QHR Health strengthens independent community healthcare as the industry’s leading health solutions provider serving independent, critical access and rural hospitals and health systems across the U.S. For more than 40 years, QHR Health has collaborated with clients to ensure that people in communities ranging from small rural towns to larger population centers, have local access to quality healthcare services. To learn more, visit QHR.com (https://qhr.com) or connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.