Hospitals in crisis require short-term, high intensity interventions to stabilize their situation. Quorum also provides performance improvement solutions to hospitals experiencing chronic difficulties or significant unanticipated events that threaten their financial viability.
Scope of Services
• Quorum’s Strategic Integrated Resources Group (SIRG) executives and consultants provide (i) comprehensive management and consulting resources that evaluate the issues and identify the appropriate corrective action; and (ii) insightful operational leadership and financial oversight throughout an engagement.
• When necessary SIRG can also provide onsite executive management leadership skilled in rapid implementation of improvements to clinical quality, financial stability, operational efficiency, as well as, physician, patient, and employee satisfaction.
• SIRG’s professionals often lend much needed credibility to the hospital’s challenges in its improvement initiatives and/or negotiations with creditors, regulatory authorities or other constituents, in difficult restructuring cases (bankruptcy, workouts, creditor and compliance issues, etc).
On very short notice, SIRG’s executives can work in an advisory or interim management capacity, supported by a team of nearly 100 Quorum consultants, to:
• Perform an on-site assessment
• Conduct extensive data analysis
• Determine appropriate strategic position(s) to achieve success
• Develop comprehensive interventions to achieve rapid improvement and sustained performance
• Create and oversee the Distressed Asset Management Implementation Plan and action steps
• Provide routine reports to the appropriate governing body